Update: Bluetooth Version As well
The Bluetooth-only version is also receiving the latest update as build versions R800XXU1BSA4 and R810XXU1BSA4 for 42 and 46mm respectively, and the size of this update is over 62mb.
- Overall device stability improvement, bug fixes
- Improved reliability of Heart Rate Monitoring Sensor
- Improved Battery Life
Samsung Galaxy Watch is now receiving a new software update. The update has fixed an issue in which phone number information does not appear on redial.
It adds eSIM activation routine stabilisation. Additionally, it fixed an issue in which the VoLTE icon disappears.
The latest software update has Tizen OS 188.8.131.52. The software version of this update is R805FXXU1CSA3 and R815FXXU1CSA3, while the size of the update is 14.33 MB.
Stay on top of your game by making sure your watch is equipped with the latest software. You can check the update manually via the Samsung Wearable app while connected to the supported smartphone.
For that, just go to Settings > About Watch > Update Now > Download updates manually.
- Fixed an issue in which phone number information does not appear on redial
- eSIM activation routine stabilisation
- Fixed an issue in which the VoLTE icon disappears