In the US, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users are getting a new software update. Both the carriers and unlocked models are getting a new software update.
At first, Verizon has released the May 2019 security patch, while the T-Mobile is getting the April 2019 security patch. Sprint and AT&T have already received the April patch but still waiting for the latest month security update.
Now, the unlocked Galaxy Note 8 is also getting the April 2019 security patch in the US. The international unlocked version has already received its May 2019 security update.
The software versions are:
- Verizon Galaxy Note 8: N950USQU5DSD9 [May]
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 8: N950USQU5DSD3 [April]
- Sprint Galaxy Note 8: N950USQU5DSD4 [April]
- AT&T Galaxy Note 8: N950USQU5DSD3 [April]
- Unlocked US Galaxy Note 8: N950U1UEU5DSD4 [April]
- International Galaxy Note 8: N950FXXS6DSE1/N950FXXU6DSD5 [May]
If you are still waiting for the update on the Galaxy Note 8, you can check for the update by heading into the Settings > Software updates > Check for updates.
Well, are you still enjoying your Galaxy Note 8? Let us know in the comments below.