– The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ will look similar. They will offer a rectangular-shaped form factor with sharp corners. Samsung is using its Infinity-O display on both the devices but with the punch-hole cutout placed on the top center rather than on the corner.
– Both the Galaxy Note 10 devices will have a Dynamic AMOLED displays. The regular Galaxy Note 10 will come with a FHD+ (2280×1080) resolution with 401 ppi while the Galaxy Note 10+ will offer a QHD+ (3040×1440) screen with 498 ppi. Both the displays support HDR10+ and come with Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
– The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ will be powered by an updated Exynos 9825 or Snapdragon 855+ chipset depending on the market. In India, we expect to see the Exynos 9825, which is a 2.7GHz SoC that is said to be based on a 7nm process.
– The S Pen will get a brand new feature called Air Gestures which will allow users to navigate the UI without touching the screen with the stylus. The S Pen will offer 4096 pressure levels, 0.7mm thick tip and 70 milliseconds latency.
– (Depending on the market), the Galaxy Note 10 will be offered with 8GB of RAM while the Note 10+ will come with up to 12GB of RAM. It is unclear which markets will get which RAM and storage variants. As per latest specs reveal, both the models will come with up to 256GB of internal storage. The Galaxy Note 10+ model is said to come with a microSD card support.
– As per the Cameras, the regular Note 10 will offer a vertical triple rear camera setup that will include a 12MP Dual Pixel main camera with variable aperture (f/1.5-f/2.4), a 16MP f.2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera and a 12MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. The Galaxy Note 10+ will get the same three sensors, but with an additional ToF camera for depth mapping. The cameras will support HDR10+, OIS and scene detection. On the front, both the phones will sport a 10MP dual pixel selfie camera.
– The smaller Galaxy Note 10 will get a 3,500mAh battery, The flagship will support 25W fast charging and 12W wireless charging. The 6.8-inch Galaxy Note 10+, however, will come with a large 4,300mAh battery. Notably, the Plus-sized device will support a whopping 45W wired fast charging as well as 20W fast wireless charging.
– The Galaxy Note 10 device will of course ship with Android 9 Pie with One UI on top. Note 10 will measure 151 x 72 x 8mm and weighs 168 grams while the Note 10+ will measure 162.3x77x8mm and will weigh 198 grams.
– In Europe, the Galaxy Note 10 will come in silver and black color options. After the Aug. 7 launch, the Note 10 sales will kick off from Aug. 23 with a price tag of 999 euros (~$1,134). The Galaxy Note 10+ will come in silver/white and black color editions. The sales of the smartphone will also begin on Aug. 23 with a starting price of 1,149 euros (~$1,280).