Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ flagships come with new battery capacities and features that automatically optimizes the battery performance, on top of this there’s a new feature that steps as ‘Wireless Powershare‘, which allows Galaxy S10 to share its battery power to help charge another phone or wearables.
Please follow the steps below to use this feature:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then swipe down again to open Quick Settings.
- Touch Wireless PowerShare, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- When charging begins, you will receive a popup notification and hear a chime.
- To check on the charging status at any time, touch the notification in the Notification Panel.
- To stop charging, just separate the two devices from each other.
Note: Wireless PowerShare turns off automatically if a connection is not made within 30 seconds.
But before you put other smartphones on the Galaxy S10 devices to charge wirelessly, you may wanna know some important things:
- Galaxy S10 must be at least 30% charged to share power.
- The Wireless PowerShare feature may not work depending on the type of accessories or phone cover used.
- If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device.
- Using this feature may affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.