Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ don’t come with a physical fingerprint sensor, not on the back not even on the side, the fingerprint scanner is actually inside the phone’s screen, near where the Home key is located.
Note: You need to have a lock screen set up to add your fingerprint.
Please follow the steps below to setup Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- From Settings, search for and select Fingerprints. Touch Fingerprints and enter your security credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your fingerprint.
- When you’re finished with setup, you can touch Add to add another one, or touch Done.
- Next, make sure the Fingerprint unlock feature is turned on; touch the slider if needed.
How to use it
- To unlock your phone, tap the screen or press the Power button.
- Then, place your finger you used during setup on the fingerprint icon. The phone will automatically unlock if it recognizes your fingerprint.
How to remove it
- From Settings, search for and select Fingerprints.
- Touch Fingerprints and enter your security credentials.
- Touch the fingerprint you want to delete (i.e. Fingerprint 1), and then touch Remove. Next, touch Remove again to confirm.