The Fortnite Galaxy Skin is exclusively available for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4, Once redeemed on one of these devices, the skin will be linked to your Epic Games account and can be used on all compatible Samsung Galaxy devices and other platforms.
Note: In order to redeem the ‘Galaxy Skin’, you first need to create an Epic Games account and if you already have one, you’ll need to install and play Fortnite using the instructions below (do not install from the Google Play store) on your Note 9 or Tab S4. Only one Galaxy Skin is granted per device.
- To download Fortnite, go to Samsung folder > Galaxy Apps and tap on the Fortnite Banner or enter this text “Fortnite” in the search bar.
- Tap INSTALL AND OPEN in the Quick Installation Pop-up, then read through and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now you’ll need to enter your Epic Games login information and play three matches of Fortnite on your Note9 or Tab S4 device.
- Tap the “Return to Lobby” button after being eliminated or winning a match for it to count toward the three matches you need to complete.
- After three matches are completed, you’ll need to wait for 24-48 hours to receive a gift box in Fortnite with your Galaxy Skin.
- Once received, tap on the gift box to open and use your Galaxy Skin.
Note: Only one Galaxy Skin is granted per device.