Samsung is now rolling out the third One UI beta update for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ users that bring several fixes and improvements. It includes the February 2019 security patch. This update is currently available in the UK and Korea.
In the UK, the update is currently rolling out with build version G950FXXU4ZSAI and G955FXXU4ZSAI for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ respectively.
In Korea, the update is currently rolling out with build version G950NKSU3ZSAI and G955NKSU3ZSAI for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ respectively.
You can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software updates > Download updates manually.
Bugs that have been fixed:
- When unlock with iris recognition, the virtual keyboard appears for about one second and unlock.
- When switch to secure Folder it get hanged.
- When change the video screen ratio to full screen, Camera app get forcibly closed.
- When unlock the screen using fingerprint, screen that was brighten for face recognition will not return to default brightness mode.
- When switch to back screen it will not be switched normally.
- When screen is off and try to unlock the screen by using fingerprint, lock screen appears for a while and it is rapidly changed to home screen.
- Lock-up occur after update and reboot.
- When rotate an Image in photo editor, photo editor gets closed.
- The music get automatically played even if you close Samsung Music from top bar.
- When adjust the brightness of notification bar, it ill not get brighter from the mid-point.
- When run Dolby Atmos, button get green rather than turning in blue.
- When use Kids home and select different app in recent apps it will exit without entering the password.
- The fingerprint is not working in Samsung pay.
- Lagging occur when click on recent app button.