The software version of this update is G970FXXU3ZSK3, G973FXXU3ZSK3, and G975FXXU3ZSK3 for the international (excluding the US) Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ respectively. The size of this update is more than 550MB.
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP’s ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build…
- Beta3 (07 Nov) ZSJL -> ZSK3: G975F_ZSJL_ZSK3
- Coming soon
- Coming Soon
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
Steps to Install One UI 2.0 Beta on the Galaxy S10 Series:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
You can go to the XDA Developers page for the full set of instructions on how to install the firmware alongside the download links.