If you have installed the beta build on your Galaxy S9 and S9+, you can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software updates > Download updates manually. This will allow the software to update and load the beta version.
With this update following bugs have been fixed:
- Some icons are not visible at the bottom of the screen after beta update
- Intermittent stoppage occurs for a moment when using the device
- The Bluetooth codec is fixed with SBC or the audio codec which is not supported, is also selected
- Not synchronized with Samsung Cloud
- Applications that require Samsung Account do not work
- All apps related to Samsung account only display loading and cannot be opened
- Even if you check the message notification, the notification at the top of the bar does not disappear
- It is not possible to use Samsung pass
- After searching for a phone number, App closes when you click the call icon with the relevant phone number.
- Gestures are not working, after returning to Home Screen from the game opened from Game launcher using a gesture.
- Screen flickers when calling
You can face the following issues after this update:
- Voicemail notification and voicemail is not received in VVM app for primary line number
- The call transferred by transfer option from primary line DUT and answered at virtual line DUT