Use the Live message feature on the Galaxy Note 9 to communicate in a whole new way. Draw your own animated GIFs or emojis with the S Pen and share right away with your friends or on social media. It’s an easy, effective, and fun way to get the message across. Let’s take a look at these simple steps on how to use Live Message.
- Take out the S Pen to activate Air Command and tap Live Message to begin drawing. Alternatively, tap Live Message icon on the Samsung keyboard. The live message window will appear.
- Customize Pen settings and Background image.
Background: Change the background image. You can also select an image from Gallery
- Write or draw on the live message window.
NOTE: When you reach the maximum capacity that can be saved as a live message, you cannot write or draw more strokes.
- When you are finished, tap DONE and send the message. The live message will be saved in Gallery as an animated GIF file and it will be attached to the current message. To create a GIF after writing a Live message, it takes some time to convert a message to a GIF file; depending on the number of strokes, it may take a minimum of three seconds up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
Choose how you want to share it (e.g. via Messages or email etc), select your recipient and send. You can also share live messages using other sharing methods.
- Select a live message in Gallery and tap Share.
- On other screens rather than the message composition screen, open the Air command, tap Live Message, create a live message, and then tap SHARE.